Gary covers general ethics, Georgia professional ethics, and ethics in accounting. Actual cases where CPAs made unethical decisions and lost their license..some stole, some committed financial reporting fraud and some went to prison...
- CPA hires hit man
- Partner steals $4+ million in client billings
- Partner sleeps then goes to prison
- CFO/CPA betrays his ethical duty to make boss happy
- CPA School Controller goes to prison
- CPA sentenced for $8 million Ponzi scheme - A&A partner commits financial reporting fraud
- National firm managing partner convicted of tax fraud
- Small firm managing partner falsifies client records to avoid prison
- Get the immaterial amounts that are material ethics violations
January 07, 2015
Georgia Society of CPAs
Accounting & Auditing (A&A): 4.00
You must be logged in to use your Free CPE Token.
To continue, you need to log in to Peach New Media. If you have any questions about your account please contact us at 1-866-702-3278.
GSCPA Member Price:$169.00